BLUE GLASS COFFEE TABLE : BLUE GLASS
BLUE GLASS COFFEE TABLE : TEAK FOLDING TABLE
Blue Glass Coffee Table
- A coffee table, also called a cocktail table, is a style of long, low table which is designed to be placed in front of a sofa, to support beverages (hence the name), magazines, feet, books (especially coffee table books), and other small items to be used while sitting, such as coasters.
- low table where magazines can be placed and coffee or cocktails are served
- A low table, typically placed in front of a sofa
- (Coffee Tables) While any small and low table can be, and is, called a coffee table, the term is applied particularly to the sets of three or four tables made from about 1790; of which the latter were called 'quartetto tables'.
- Blue glass is formed naturally as the result of iron impurities found in most sand. To create a darker blue in the bottle, cobalt oxide can be added during manufacturing. Blue glass was much more popular in the U.S.
- Edward Carroll on Fotopedia
Glass Top Display Coffee Table Marine Blue
Give that room, whether it be in a cabin, office, or den, that feeling of being out on the open water. Along with memories to share. A great place to display Grandpa's favorite fishing lures along with those favorite photos of that big one you caught together. (Or was it the one that got away!) This cedar coffee table comes with a removable glass top. And sits on a pine stained trailer. It measures 46" x 21.5" x 16". Perfect in front of a couch. Comes in a Solid or Two Tone with a Cedar stripe in-between.
Damascene Coffee Table High Contrast
Another shot of the coffee table taken at night. The light source below is actually a blue glass bottle I turned into a 23W flourescent lamp (equivalent to 100W).
sunday coffee blues
taken during a 'alternate hannover' group meeting at muffin man lutherkirche hannover. tasty coffee, believe me ;)
pine log table
antique french bistro table
table console extensible
reclaimed wood end tables
5 folding table
slate dining tables
surfboard coffee table
Post a comment