LEATHER STORAGE OTTOMAN COFFEE TABLE : LEATHER STORAGE OTTOM
Leather storage ottoman coffee table : Wood bistro table : Cast iron dining table.
Leather Storage Ottoman Coffee Table
- A coffee table, also called a cocktail table, is a style of long, low table which is designed to be placed in front of a sofa, to support beverages (hence the name), magazines, feet, books (especially coffee table books), and other small items to be used while sitting, such as coasters.
- (Coffee Tables) While any small and low table can be, and is, called a coffee table, the term is applied particularly to the sets of three or four tables made from about 1790; of which the latter were called 'quartetto tables'.
- A low table, typically placed in front of a sofa
- low table where magazines can be placed and coffee or cocktails are served
- Leather is a durable and flexible material created via the tanning of putrescible animal rawhide and skin, primarily cattlehide. It can be produced through different manufacturing processes, ranging from cottage industry to heavy industry.
- whip with a leather strap
- A thing made of leather, in particular
- an animal skin made smooth and flexible by removing the hair and then tanning
- A material made from the skin of an animal by tanning or a similar process
- storehouse: a depository for goods; "storehouses were built close to the docks"
- The retention of retrievable data on a computer or other electronic system; memory
- Space available for storing something, esp. allocated space in a warehouse
- The action or method of storing something for future use
- the act of storing something
- the commercial enterprise of storing goods and materials
- the Turkish dynasty that ruled the Ottoman Empire from the 13th century to its dissolution after World War I
- A heavy ribbed fabric made from silk and either cotton or wool, typically used for coats
- A low upholstered seat, or footstool, without a back or arms that typically serves also as a box, with the seat hinged to form a lid
- a Turk (especially a Turk who is a member of the tribe of Osman I)
- of or relating to the Ottoman Empire or its people or its culture
Digital photography is great, I love it. No film, developing, etc etc. But storage... that's another beast. Sure, we can shoot like maniacs, but at 12MB+ a pop the files add up! Tonight (like last night) I'm (re)organizing files. Paranoia pays off when it comes to hard drives, being burned once is enough.
1- 1TB - Western Digital - photo backup... only 1 drive but it stays unplugged unless it's being used.
2- 500MB - Western Digital - Old/archived images
3- 160MB - Western Digital - Time Machine backup for the MacBook Pro
4- 500MB - LaCie - Design, video, program, etc. files. A royal mess that needs sorting
5- 320GB - LaCie - More old photos, video and program files, also being sorted
6- 160GB - LaCie - Old photos (more!), some are duplicates, double the hassle
7- 250GB - Western Digital - This drive comes to work with me every day, the primary drive for photos, gets backed up often. These little drives are beasts!
8- 250GB - Western Digital - Older photos removed from the above drive
9- 160GB - Western Digital - Where I store tutorial videos/ebooks, etc. My photographic schooling on a drive
Storage areas in Pompei, Italy
Please note that I am maintaining all rights to this photo. If you wish to license the photo, this option is available through a request to Getty. Please use the link on this photo page to contact Getty. Thank you for viewing my photos!
square folding card table
square folding card tables
billiard table dining table
ottoman coffee table ikea
wood plank coffee table
rustic italian dining table
circle dining room table
round glass top end table
pedestal dining table base
Post a comment